Ideas for new quests

• Alpha phase 2 is now live!
    Supporters will gain access for playtesting!

Grander2009

Supporter
May 16, 2020
I have an idea for a new quest
maybe it could be like someone in tolbana asks you to get a specific item form each town and return it to him for a prize of 300 exp and 30 col (might be op but i think the difficulty will make it work

SeveralPeople758

Supporter
Jun 17, 2020
make a repeatable quest area, like a building in ToB with a an NPC that gives quests for killing the low lvl mobs, and gives some col and exp based on the number of mobs required to kill and what the mob was, and a timer on all the repeatable quest, say 15 mins like the boss cool downs, example of the quest would be "Kill 25 bulls" and the reward could be 3 piles of col and 50 exp

Reactions: ShadowMaster202

ShadowMaster202

Supporter
Feb 10, 2020
make a repeatable quest area, like a building in ToB with a an NPC that gives quests for killing the low lvl mobs, and gives some col and exp based on the number of mobs required to kill and what the mob was, and a timer on all the repeatable quest, say 15 mins like the boss cool downs, example of the quest would be "Kill 25 bulls" and the reward could be 3 piles of col and 50 exp
We had one like that it was simple and if you have already been there u just used a crystal and got the item and used another one and done but if you’re talking about mob drops and not items from other towns then we already still have them.

SoulerRed

Supporter
Jun 25, 2020
hey plz check this map i made out if you like it use it for a dungeon i have a idea for a quest if you want to use the map if you have any ? let me know