Estlo3's Bug list (free weekend)

• Alpha phase 2 is now live!
    Supporters will gain access for playtesting!

Estlo3

Supporter
Jul 31, 2020
1. Bug I've noticed - when doing the introduction quests and you talk to Lia, the first 2 messages sent in chat (or text lines) are still from "[Kyle]", despite obviously being said by Lia.

Estlo3

Supporter
Jul 31, 2020
So uh... <Cheat Death> achieved.

This is definitely a bug.

I ate boar meat whilst falling towards my death. This "revived" me at 0.5 hearts with the city already not rendered anymore and me stuck midair. I could also not write in chat. I had half a heart.

After logging out and back in I was there, with half a heart, and could move and do everything normally again.

I highly doubt that that is intentional, not that it oculd be used efficiently other than fall death prevention.

Estlo3

Supporter
Jul 31, 2020
some doors are not open-able, even if enemies or NPCs are on the other side of them - for example the door of the first building in the abandoned village east of TOB.

Estlo3

Supporter
Jul 31, 2020
Skills just said goodbye for me. Not sure why.

If I press left click it registers it twice, for some reason. This makes both of my skills unusable - L,L,L,R does not work, as it will do LLLLRR (for whatever reason).
LLSR also does not work as it goes ahead and does LLSSRR.

It was working fine before I bought the level 5 rapier skill "Piercing Strikes".

Additional Observation: It appears to be completely buggy now, sometimes not registering a click, sometimes registering it once and sometimes doubling it. This allows me to use my skills again, but it is much mroe difficult than it should be.

UPDATE: They work again. Might have been a connection error. [Resolved]

Estlo3

Supporter
Jul 31, 2020
No longer free weekend, huh.

Piercing Strike of Rapier is broken. It teleports me without dealing any damage to anything and just screws with my FOV and direction I'm facing.