A few things that can be better and a bug

• Alpha phase 2 is now live!
    Supporters will gain access for playtesting!

Fufulino

Supporter
Aug 14, 2020
1. Dire wolf bug. whenever i kill a Dire wolf it doesn't count towards the quest "kill 20 Dire wolfs" Given to you by joe at his farm
2. No indicator of where the dire wolf leader is (I still have no idea btw) quest given to you by the guy under the floading island next to the guard tower (btw there are 2 guards there one of them is placed pretty weird)
3. Copper sword/starter sword does the same amount of damage as fists but has longer cd than fists.
4. You have a harder time killing mobs than they do killing you. (in the start, not sure about later in the game)
5. no help towards where you get armor.
6. Sword skill are hard to learn the game doesn't really help. (ill gladly build something where people can go to learn. For free ofc)
7. Steel spawn really slow at the mine (Been doing the quest get 20 steel for 30 mins now and still not done)
8. when you are given a quest like Get "fire roots" it doesn't say where you can get them, it may wanna say something like "you can find them just north of here at (insert name)" might be good idea
9. Might wanna give the players the option to turn off the music/turn it down. (gets kind of annoying to hear the same melody for 30 mins straight
10. In the ToB the music sometimes start twice like a bit after each other (really annoying)

I really like the idea of this server, that's why i decided to say all this i normally don't.

-Fufulino :)

Last edited:

Estlo3

Supporter
Jul 31, 2020
Some answers (note that I am part of the community, not part of the team)

1. Known bug. It counts towards the kills and you can complete the quest, for some reason it just doesn't get shown.
2. The Dire Wolf Leader is on the hill next to the guy who gives you that quest - rarely, since everyone farms that one (Field Boss). NPC Placements do need to be checked, especially Guards around the map - +1 on that.
3. The starting weapon (Copper Sword) is stronger against groups, the fist against singular enemies - this will either change when base skills are introduced (like in the anime) or when the Weapons get reworked, should they get reworked.
4. In the start and in the end. This does make sense - you aren#t supposed to just rush through and go in without any brains, as you ahve to at least evade the enemies and maybe kite/combo them. Yes, comboing is possible, even with the attack CDs.
5. Armor vendors. Yes, it isn't shown, but there are guides, a livemap and a FAQ Thread in which these are mentioned...
6. Skills are currently being reworked. Many, especially higher lvl skills, don't work currently and base skills everyone has are missing. Rework in progress^^
7. Yea, the mine is not the only place to find steel and in total you can probably find just as much steel - if not a bit more - in the surroundings. You aren't supposed to do just one thing at once, although the mine spawns are a bit slow and should either be more steel or faster spawns.
8. It depends on the quest. Fire roots are one of the plants that can be found in a few locations that you just stumble upon over time, or you buy them from other players or ask someone else. Not all quests come with descriptions, and fire root will probably be found in many many locations when more spawns are added.
9. This definitely has to be changed, as the music even loops and "stacks" - a well known issue since practically ever, so stay tuned I guess.
10. See 9.

Hmm. Guess there needs to be some way to updoot forum threads so that certain threads like FAQ can be further up, maybe that helps. Does the like funktion work that way?

Fufulino

Supporter
Aug 14, 2020
Thanks you for all the answers, the things are more to make it easier for newer players since it might be a bit overwhelming at the start. And i understand that the sword skills are being reworked and everything but i just don't feel like you get introduced to them that well (might just be me). So it would probably be good if the new players spawn somewhere where all the info you need to know is and then get teleported into the ToB i think that would make it less overwhelming for them. These things are only things that I thought could be better ofc nothing i say needs to be added.

Estlo3

Supporter
Jul 31, 2020
Ah alright, that makes sense. You might wanna suggest a tutorial overhaul in the suggestions tab - the tutorial in the central square is a bit weird anyways so it probably will get reworked anyways, but maybe that's valid input in order to explain sword skills and the like in the tutorial.

Dark Wolfz

Supporter
Aug 12, 2020
if you dont like the music, you can go into the settings of minecraft and turn it off, you dont need the server to add it for you, just go into minecraft settings.
Also the dire wolf leader is glitch right now, it hasnt spawn in for 2 days in a row, Idk what is wrong with it but as of now, its glitch.